PAGES

Saturday, September 16, 2017

I Survived

Just aa qoick & short post to assure all my loved ones that I made it through surgery fine and am now back home; I had not been able to post earlier for an assortment of reasons but hope to catch up over the next couple of days.I'm still recovering-healing but also feeling positive that this is going to rake some good changes to my current deficits.

My next post should pick up from where I finished my previous post, with the following bullet list of topics
  • Friday's
  • Room
  • Nap
  • Walmart
  • 9/12
  • Early start
  • Incorrect address
  • Long day of Tests & details of trial & surgery -
  • Whine, whine, no good sleep with propofol
  • Hotel swap
  • Battle of the navigators
  • Nap
  • Dinner

1 comment:

  1. Rose, sure glad that the surgery went well and you are back home! I am so glad that you have such a positive attitude about this, it really demonstrates your inner beauty. Wishing you an abundance of fantastic outcomes from this journey!

    ReplyDelete